Saturday 17 September 2011

Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary: Feast Day (Food & Fun Fair)

I had moved to Hougang since 9 years old. Since then, I started attending mass and catechism at Church of Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (You may want to find out more HERE.) I receive my First Holy Communion and had my Confirmation there.

Simple

Traditonal
Last Sunday (11 September 2011) was the feast day of my church as well as the feast day of our Lady. At Nativity, the feast day is celebrated every year by having food and fun fair which is opened to the public. Everyone is welcome to bring along their family,friends and relatives. Here are some pictures taken from my church's feast day food and fun fair.






















































My apologies for some of the blur photos.

By the time I left for my boyfriend's place, I was soaked in sweat.... However it was indeed an enjoyable morning!

Love & Merry,
Gerardine

No comments:

Post a Comment