Saturday 31 December 2011

The Last of Dec 2011

Nice japanese rice crackers.






Adorable, aren't they?

Lunch gathering at Xin Wang... (if I'm not wrong.)

Toshin annual dinner at Ritz Carlton...

Yippee! I won the 2nd price! Omg!!!

Greeting from Chanel

Randal just came back from Osaka with these... and MORE!!!

Ex-colleages (beauties) gathering

Gift from Serene




NCHS dancers gathering

My fav. @ TGI Friday... Jack Daniel's steak!


Look at my cheesy mashed potato!




















My theme for 2011 Xmas! Bling!!!

 The Nativity @ my church!














Gift from Babe Mindy!

Cold Hard Cash! But not mine... -_-

Gift from my part timer - Si Han

What an Egg!!!


HEY PEOPLE!
1) Sorry for my late Xmas wishes.
2) Been really busy with work... No time to blog. Sorry!!!
3) I know that the resolution some of these photos are really bad. Sorry again! (Loan my camera to my brother for his Japan trip, so just survive on my iphone lo.)
4) I'll promise to blog more often in 2012 okie...

Last but not least...
Wishing all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS (there are 12 days of Xmas, I'm not late) & A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Lol... Stay Happy, Healthy and may all your wishes come true. God bless you and your families and love ones too!


Love & Merry
Gerardine

1 comment: